HIV stands for Human
AIDS means Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is the most advanced stage of HIV infection.
About 1.2 million adults were living with HIV in the US by the end of 2013. Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1. Today’s guidelines say that everyone should get tested for HIV
2. In the U.S., for every 7 people who have HIV, one of them does not know it
3. Testing is the only way to know if you have HIV
4. With or without HIV, you can live a long and healthy life
· Have many sexual partners
· Have sex with someone whose HIV status
you do not know · Have a sexually transmitted disease · Have been treated for a sexually transmitted disease · Use injection drugs
· Have sex with someone whose sexual, medical, or drug history you do not know · Are pregnant or may become pregnant
· Restore your immune system
· Lower the chance of passing HIV to others
· Lead a long and healthy life
You will need a support team. Women's Motivational Services can empower and motivate you back to life. You can beat this.
. Loving you ENTIRELY!!!!
. Learn to LOVE YOU
. See your WORTH & VALUE
57 Willoughby St., 2nd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (347) 473-7400 email@example.com
AIDS/HIV Nightline: 1-800-628-9240 or 415-434-AIDS Hours: 24/7.
Americans with Disabilities Act Hotline: 1-800-514-0301